SOME FINAL THOUGHTS
|1) Subscribe to some e-mail newsletters for promoting your site. Check the above sites like submit-it.com and see
if they have newsletters. I've found many good tips this way! The one at www.zdnet.com
www.shareware.com are two good newsletters. It's good to subscribe to these
as Internet technology changes so fast that you need to be on top of it if you can!
2) Utilize www.listbot.com. It's far easier for people to return to your site
when you send them a newsletter e-mail than it is for anyone to hit your site at random. Treat those that come
to your homepage as
customers: keep in touch with them often!
3) Give something back to the Internet community...hints, advice, something useful.
4) Be sure to also check out my links page for other places to visit on the
net to help you with homepage designs, etc.
5) If you have any comments or suggestions, or you've found some other neat tools, links or ideas, e-mail me at:
6) If I've been of some service to you and you want me to put up a link to your homepage here, drop me a note at:
firstname.lastname@example.org I will drop
by your homepage and take a look...
7) If you like (and I would really appreciate it) you can put a link on your homepage to point to mine: www.meilach.com
|Promoting your site